You pick the nib, the ink, and the flow.
• Use your favorite dip nib - Manga G, Gillott 303, crowquill, Speedball - they all work.
• Replace nibs easily - pull out the old nib and stick in the new nib.
• Use any ink or paint - India ink, acrylic paint - they all work.
• Don't worry about plugging up the pen - nothing sticks.
• Take advantage of the large reservoir and work in the field. Snap in a new reservoir when you need it.
• Press the pump on our Pump Pen when you want more ink - you get what you press, from a drop to a gush.